By registering for ProMatDX, you’ll have instant access to 350+ virtual sponsors showcases, 640 product demos, 100 education sessions and 4 keynotes on demand. The information and solutions you need to power up your supply chain are just one click away.
ProMatDX includes 4 keynote sessions from leading experts in the supply chain and material handling industry to give you the latest information on manufacturing and supply chain trends, technologies and innovations. View all four keynote session recordings on demand.
- Transformation in Action: Introducing The 2021 MHI Innovation Award Winners
Moderator: John Paxton, CEO, MHI
- Beyond COVID-19: Building Supply Chain Resilience Is Key to Recovery and Preparing for Future Disruption
Moderator: Kathy Fulton, Executive Director, American Logistics Aid Network
- 2021 MHI Annual Industry Report Preview Innovation Driven Resilience: How Technology Helps Supply Chains Respond, Recover and Thrive Even Amid Disruption
Moderators: John Paxton, CEO, MHI and Thomas Boykin, Supply Chain Specialist Leader, Deloitte
- Women In Supply Chain: Delivering Proven Success Strategies
Moderator: Sheila Benny, President – Optricity Corporation
ProMatDX Top 10 Education Seminars
ProMatDX includes over 100 education sessions and brings together leading experts from the industry to give you the latest information on manufacturing and supply chain trends, technologies and innovations. The following 10 education seminars received the top engagement from ProMatDX attendees April 12-16.
- A Guide to E-Commerce Order Fulfillment
- High Performing Returns, Order Fulfillment & Sortation Technologies Utilizing AMRs
- Fundamentals of Robotic Order Picking
- How to Leverage Robotics and Automation to Build a Successful Last Leg Fulfillment Operation
- Calculating the True Cost of Your Operations (and using it to justify change)
- The Future of Online Order Fulfillment
- Automation, Integration & Energy Systems
- A Practical Approach to Modernizing Your Warehouse
- When to use AMR vs. conveyor
- The robots have eyes! Why robot fulfillment applications depend on the latest sensor technology.