MHI has named four newly elected roundtable advisory committee members who began their terms January 1, 2020.
Kevin Reader, director of business development, KNAPP; Karen Norheim, president and chief operating officer, American Crane and Equipment; Melonee Wise, CEO, Fetch Robotics; and Brian Neuwirth, president, UNEX Manufacturing Inc. will serve four-year terms.
Additional members of the MHI roundtable advisory committee include:
- Kevin Ambrose, CEO, Wynright / Daifuku
- Doug Bouquard, vice president and general manager, East Penn Manufacturing
- Bryan Carey, president, Starrco Co. Inc.
- Brian Cohen, CEO, Hanel Storage Systems
- Sal Fateen, CEO, Seizmic Inc.
- Bill Ferrell, CICMHE liaison, Clemson
- John Hill, emeritus, director, St. Onge Company
- David R. Lippert, president, Hamilton Caster and Mfg. Co.
- Brian McNamara, president and CEO, Southworth International Group Inc.
- Brad Moore, VP of sales, viastore SYSTEMS Inc.
- Dan Quinn, emeritus
- Paul Roy, general manager, AutoStore
- Bill Schneider Jr., vice president, Sissco Material Handling
- Sebastian Titze, YPN liaison, business development and marketing manager, BEUMER Corporation
- Jim Vandegrift, president, R&M Materials Handling Inc.
- Colin Wilson, president and CEO, Hyster-Yale Group
2020 MHI Officers
MHI also announced that Bryan Jensen, chairman and executive vice president, St. Onge Company has been elected to become the MHI vice president. Brett Wood, president and CEO, Toyota Material Handling North America serves as the MHI chairman and Kevin O’Neill, president, Steele Solutions serves as the MHI president.
2020 MHI Board of Governors
- Chris Becker, president, G.W. Becker Inc.
- Steve Diebold, president, WireCrafters LLC.
- Rick Fox, president, Fox IV Technologies
- Gregg Goodner, board member, Hytrol
- Eddie Murphy, owner / president, SpaceGuard Products Inc.
- George Prest, CEO, MHI
- Brian Reh, president and CEO, Gorbel Inc.
- E. Larry Strayhorn, president, Pulse Integration
- Dave Young, president, EGA Products, Inc.
- General Counsel, Arthur H. Stroyd Jr., partner, Del Sole Cavanaugh Stroyd LLC
MHI is an international trade association that has represented the material handling, logistics and supply chain industry since 1945.