Yale Telemetry Solution for Lift Truck Batteries
Poor management and charging habits for lift truck batteries can lead to diminished performance, premature replacement and most importantly, unplanned extra costs. Yale Battery Vision is a wireless battery management solution designed to help prevent these issues by providing valuable, real-time insights to maximize lift truck battery performance and longevity.
The connected solution monitors usage and alerts users of potential battery issues through a variety of features:
- 24/7 Monitoring: Transmits data to the cloud-based Yale Vision portal using existing wireless networks, meaning no extra monthly fees for access
- Water Level: Monitors electrolytes and reports when levels are low or high to ensure proper watering
- Smart Charging: Provides data like state of charge, voltage current and battery temperature for informed analysis to improve battery care and charging behavior
- Warranty Compliance: Stores data for the life of the battery to provide a complete, documented history for warranty compliance
- Easy Online Access and Email Alerts: Keeps key personnel informed of battery status, charge and discharge characteristics, necessary maintenance actions, early issue detection and more
“Yale Vision enables operations to leverage connectivity and the cloud to get the most out of lift truck batteries,” says Kevin Paramore, Manager, Motive Power and Telematics, Yale Materials Handling Corporation. “This helps them keep costs under control and maximize uptime – critical keys to success as supply chains face increasing pressure to work smarter with what they have.”
Yale Battery Vision is available as a standalone solution or in conjunction with the full Yale Vision telemetry system for lift truck fleets. This provides customers with the benefit of a battery management system without requiring investment in a full telemetry system.