New Lithium Ion 24XP Battery
Valence has launched a safe Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate chemistry platform now available in 24 volts in its new 24XP series.
The 24XP series modules are designed for forklift and AGV / AGC applications with their inherent reliability, long cycle life, and zero maintenance. Specific materials and elements were chosen to meet the demanding environment of material handling.
Key features include:
- LiFeMgPO4 chemistry for its safety profile
- Anti-loosening terminal threads designed for high vibration environments
- Internal cell frame for durability
- Maintenance-free for ease of use
- Built in electronic monitoring for protection of investment
- Full service and support in US & Europe for peace of mind
- UL2580 (pending)
The second battery module released in the 24XP series, the new U-Charge U24-24XP, will be implemented into applications such as automated guided vehicles, forklifts and robots. This 24V, 56 Ah battery is a drop-in replacement for Group 24 lead acid batteries.
In addition to all the 24XP benefits, it fully integrates with the Valence U-Charge Battery Management System (BMS) and can be put in series or parallel to create the right voltage and capacity for the application.