Lithium Ion Batteries for Material Handling
Valence Technology, headquartered in Austin Texas, is a global leader among safe lithium ion battery manufacturers. Through our intuitive design, the manufacture of large lithium ion batteries as a “drop-in” replacement for lead-acid batteries is a reality. Our fast-charging, long-life lithium iron magnesium phosphate batteries are the heart of advanced energy storage solutions. Valence powers some of the world’s most innovative and environmentally friendly technology, ranging from grid storage to commercial electric vehicles, from industrial heavy equipment batteries to marine drive, house power and navigation equipment.
Valence lithium ion batteries are considered safer, less toxic, and more energy efficient with significantly longer cycle life than lead acid batteries. Our U-Charge® Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate (LiFeMgPO4) modules have considerably greater energy density, making them the best choice for heavy equipment batteries, fork lifts, AGVs, mobile robots, cobots, and warehouse equipment.
- Twice the energy provides twice the runtime
- Flat voltage curve means no change in vehicle performance throughout discharge
- Lithium phosphate batteries have 10 times the cycle life vs. lead acid batteries
- Fast charging during shift breaks
- No gassing; sealed, maintenance free design
- Provides accurate State of Charge from integrated battery management system
Learn more about the benefits of lithium ion for material handling here or contact us for more information: http://www.valence.com/contact/